Thursday, April 15, 2004

Predictions

Since I did so stellarly on both the Oscars and the NCAA tournament... I decided to try my hand at the Apprentice. Banking on my track history, I'd go with the person I don't choose. But my prediction is that it's going to be Bill. He's shown more leadership and even though he lacks the education Kwame possesses, I think he's just the better man for the job. So we'll see how that all pans out tonight.

On a side note, I've realized in reading over former posts, that my spelling is horrendous. Which is unusual because I'm usually OK at spelling. I think when I start typing my thoughts I spell phonetically. And rather than go back and correct the spellings, I just cringe when I read that I spelled "racquet" as "raquet" or worse "racket". I realize that Blogger has a spell checker, but really, what fun is that?