Monday, May 24, 2004

Blogging by Proxy

Since China has blocked all access to blogger/blogspot, I'm testing my options for posting while abroad. According to my blogger settings, I'm supposed to be able to send an email to this super-secret, blog specific email account and it will appear on my blog. As always, I'm a bit skeptical and had to test it out myself.

In related news, I have invited Chuck and Amanda to blog while I'm gone. While I have no doubts that Amanda will be ever entertaining and appropriate, I have my fears about Chuck. The scary thing is that since I'll be posting via email and not accessing the site, I will have no idea what either one posts until I return. I feel as vulnerable as when I leave my computer unsecured during class break and someone assaults my buddy list with declarations of a highly personal nature. It's always a joy to return to windows popping up from someone I haven't spoken to in months commenting that they're shocked that I'd be into swinging and that I felt the need to share it with them.

I will turn on my comment notifier, so feel free to comment because haloscan should forward each comment to my email. Though I may have to turn that off if for some reason the readers find their posts more comment worthy than average. The usual one comment per day isn't going to clog my inbox.

For those noticing the time of my post and worrying about my well-being, you'll be happy to know that I'm not still up but in fact have been asleep tonight. So it's I'm not still up, I'm up already. And I still haven't packed yet. Thanks for asking.