Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Female Intuition

I just want to say that I called it. Even though I don't pay any attention to the news, I made a prediction the other day. I said that Mitch Daniels (Republican Indiana Gubernatorial Candidate) would choose a woman running mate, just because his opponent has a woman. And I was right.

I'm not looking forward to this race because I don't like either candidate. Kernan claimed that he wasn't running for governor, then O'bannon dies and all the sudden Kernan is governor. Then surprisingly, he announces he's going to run. And then Daniels chooses a woman, and although she's probably qualified, I can't help thinking that he only chose her so that the feminists wouldn't choose Kernan just because his running mate was a woman. I just don't like politicians.