Sunday, March 13, 2005

Friday Spies

Because I have no original thoughts these days, I stole borrowed this from the likes of Frolics and Detours, E. McPan and others. Don't hate me, at least it's a post.

1. Tell me what's in your desk drawers right now.
I don't have a desk. And if I did, there would probably be nothing in it as everything I own is strewn all over the dining room table and floor. That is until I have to move everything upstairs per the dad's ultimatum. But if I had a desk, I imagine it would be filled with everything I put in one place so I can remember it, and then of course would never remember it and still spend hours searching the house from top to bottom to find.

2. How many states have you visited or lived in, and which of the others do you most want to visit?
Lived in: Indiana
Visited: (in alphabetical order for your convenience) Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
P.S.: My mother has been to all but Alaska and plans to go someday. I'm aiming for the same.

3. What was the last cd you purchased, and what was the last movie you rented/bought a ticket to?
CD: See post below.
Movie: We rented Cellular and Friday Night Lights the other day. Cellular is remarkable only in how incredibly terrible the acting can be. FNL deserves no comment.

4. Have you ever sung karaoke? If not, what song would you be willing to sing in front of people?
Yes. And I quit when people started bleeding from the ears and begging me to stop.

5. What was the best concert you've ever attended, either because of the performance or because it was otherwise memorable?
I admit, I'm not much of a concert goer. I've posted before about how I'd much rather drop money on CDs than waste it on a live show. That said, Guster live is one of the best shows around.

End. And yes, I realize it's not Friday. Whoopittee do da.