Saturday, June 25, 2005

Friday Spies ©: In Lieu of Actual Content Edition

1. What's your favorite season?
Fall fading into winter. Football weather. No leaves on the trees, sweater needed but no coat.

2. Do you have a green thumb?
Only if green has recently become a shade of brown. The closest I get to plants is watering my mother's outdoor flowers while she's away. And I've come pretty close to killing a few of those off if she doesn't keep her away time to 36 hours or less.

3. What is your favorite sport to watch? What is your favorite sport to play? Do you have a sports hero?
Football to watch. Everything else is frivolous. I do enjoy college basketball watching, but pro basketball is pointless anymore. Playing, I enjoy tennis, but haven't picked up my racket in a couple of years, so I may enjoy it less once I start again and realize I suck. No sports hero for me.

4. Which would you rather be: Mayor, Governor, Senator, or President?
Mayor of the Jesus Town. From what I can tell, you get elected based on how many people you know in town, and then get to sit around and get paid for doing nothing. Cush job.

5. What are ten must-own items for single men and single women?
I will come back to this. I have to look up something. Not for this question, but I'm looking it up before I forget.