Friday, May 27, 2005

Color Me Employed

I got a call tonight that can be summed up in 2 words:

Job
Offer

That's right kiddies, I got a job. And color me ecstatic. It's with a firm that I've been interviewing with over the past two weeks, which I absolutely adore. And I couldn't be happier that I can stop stressing about it and just focus on the bar.

I'm still crossing my fingers for my fellow job seekers out there. It's gonna happen, I'm sure of it.

Incidentally, this will be the one and only post about my job, because I've decided that if I keep blogging it will be all non-law related. Not that there was much law to it to begin with. So basically, nothing will change.

Except there's likely to be fewer Jesus Town posts in the future, as I'll be moving out soon to my own apartment. It will be the Mom and the Dad's job to keep the Jesus Town alive on this blog. I have faith.