Sunday, May 08, 2005

Surreality

I just got back from graduation a little while ago. And it doesn't really seem real. It kinda felt like going through the motions, albeit wearing enough material to clothe a small village.

But it was great seeing everyone, and I was trying not to think about how it is one of the last times we would be all together like that. Deb gave an amazing speech, and I got to sit between two of my close friends. So life is good.

Now I have a week of break before bar review, and I'm planning on sleeping in and watching the entire 3rd season of my Gilmore Girls dvds before week's end. I also need to consolidate loans, clean the house, list my law school books on amazon, mass mail my resume, create and mail invites for my open house, etc, etc. Maybe this isn't such a vacation after all.