Saturday, October 29, 2005

Saturday morning TV without cable stinks.

Since I became a working woman (in the totally legitimate sense of the word), I actually have become accustomed to a normal sleeping pattern. This means that when Saturday morning rolls around, I'm usually up by 8. Which may not sound early, but trust me, it is.

This morning, I've been putting off cleaning like I need to, and putting off about 4 hours of summarizing documents for work. Instead I turned on the TV and realized that Saturday morning TV isn't what it used to be. Right now, "Trading Spaces: Boys vs. Girls" is on. Like anyone really believes these two 10 year olds designed this room and created the blue prints for making a "covered wagon" bed. And next on, Flight 29 down which is a spoof (Jr. version?) of Lost.

I think I'd rather be cleaning.