Sunday, October 12, 2003

The truth shall set you free.

I felt mildly guilty after insinuating yesterday that Hayden wasn't a good actor. And I now feel I must correct my statement. I watched Life As A House again last night, and fell in love all over again. From now on we're just going to pretend that that horrible stint called Star Wars hasn't tainted me. I'm really looking forward to Shattered Glass to see how he really does perform.

On a grosser note, those nasty ass bean beetles are back in Indiana. And right now, I have 15 of them congregating in a corner above my bed. I can't look up there because I want to hurl. I have this phobia about things in swarms and I've really got the heebie jeebies. It's all part of my OCD I swear. I'd go get the vacuum but it's 1:15 a.m. and I doubt the parents would appreciate that. So tonight I'm just exercising my powers of ignoring.