Monday, April 26, 2004

Conformity

Yesterday I finally caved to the rolling bag phenomenon. Yes, I realize it is the end of my second year, and it would probably have been more useful had I bought it earlier in my law school career. But then I can be a bit stubborn in avoiding the "trend" and I really only bought it because it was on sale yesterday and I had a coupon. I'm sure my chiropractor will be overjoyed.

Today I proceeded to roll it into walls, people's legs, and curbs. I'm a klutz to begin with and I don't think I accurately judge how much room it needs to get around objects. Not to mention I spent half of the day carrying it by the shoulder strap because I wanted to take the stairs, or because my shoulder hurt after the bag was caught and stopped moving but I continued walking. Perhaps I'm not really solving the back problems but simply creating a new cause for them.