Friday, August 27, 2004

In your own words.

I've started thinking that this year's stalker book could be a bit more entertaining if it included personal quotes like high school yearbooks used to. I never had the joy of the yearbook quote because my school didn't do such a thing. We found more joy marking how many times the girl had been pregnant or how many children the guy had fathered. Much more appropriate for my small town school.

Anyway, I've been trying to think of quotes each of us are famous for, but I think it's going to take me some time getting back into the swing of things to remember some. It's been such a long summer break that I've forgotten everyone's quirks. The only few I've thought of so far are:

1. Seriously.
2. At least you can get married.
3. Ommigod.

Ok, not very creative, but I'm working on it.