Monday, November 22, 2004

*Sniffle*

I've managed to waltz myself into a cold, or a sinus infection over the weekend. Don't know which it is, but it doesn't matter either way. Some people are lousy drunks. I'm a lousy sick person. Unlike some people (ahem... you know who you are...) I can't stay attentive and perky even though I feel like crap. Instead, I want everyone to know I'm sick and feel bad for me. I can't take my mind off of it, instead it's 24 hours of thinking that I'm sick and what I should be doing to get better. And I just want to crawl into bed with my favorite new pajamas and a good book and sip on hot tea.

And I'm sure my classmates appreciate my constant sniveling, nose-wiping, random sneezes, and one-nostril breathing. All day I've been surrounded by a stack of Kleenexes or a wad of toilet paper to be utilized at a moment's notice. (FYI: school issue toilet paper isn't nearly as nice as Kleenex with lotion.) Though I should be glad it's now and not during finals. Supposing that this will be gone by finals.