Monday, April 11, 2005

For Ever, For Never, For Now:

Lukes and their ladies.

Kelly P. has become a self-proclaimed "Gilmore Girls" addict. And I partially blame myself. I've been her supplier for the last month or so, and she's counting down the days until the season 3 dvds come out. Granted, she won't be purchasing them, but knows I will.

Anyway, she made a special request, and since I am somewhat responsible for her obsession, I felt I should comply. She even suggested the Lukes to use and helped select pictures. And these are characters again, not actual people. So if you have a problem with that, blame her this time. I'm not going to serve as her whipping girl.

Men:
Luke Danes (Gilmore Girls)
Luke Duke (Dukes of Hazzard)
Luke Skywalker (Star Wars)

Women:
Lorelai Gilmore (Gilmore Girls)
Daisy Duke (Dukes of Hazzard)
Princess Leia (Star Wars)