Friday, May 19, 2006

For Ever, For Never, For Now:

The Everwood Edition

To say that I am slightly bitter that a wonderful, well written, intelligent show like Everwood was shunned by the new CW network while it simultaneously renewed the melodramatic, crappy, and ultimate-cheesefest 7th Heaven, even though they aired the series finale last week, would be an understatement. Alas, the show will have to live on in my heart. And while I know you all are shocked that I've reinstated For Ever, For Never, For Now, let alone posted 2 in the same night, I can't resist. I must give the show some closure. (For instructions how to play, read the post immediately preceding this one.)

The Men:

Chris Pratt         Gregory Smith    Justin Baldoni

The Women:

Emily VanCamp    Sarah Drew      Sarah Lancaster