Sunday, September 16, 2007

Emmy Post-Mortem

Wow. I did an impressively bad job and only got 3 out of 11 right. Luckily I didn't put any money on this.

While I enjoyed her acceptance speech, Katherine Heigl annoyed the bejeezus out of me this season on Greys. Appropos that she would win. And I was shocked that Terry O'Quinn took home a deserved award. Full shut out for the Sopranos actors? Did not see that one at all. Steve Carrell was robbed again, but if it had to go to anyone, it might as well go to the creator of the whole Office realm.

Did not like the circular stage. Also, did not like that they barely showed any of the nominees all night. No reaction shots, no nomination shots. It was pretty bland. Had I not known it was on Fox, I could have guessed it based on the look of the show. Blech.

Labels: