Monday, May 17, 2004

Blog Makeover.

As you can tell, I've been fiddling with the look of the blog. I was getting sick of the old one, so I took one of the new cookie cutter templates and tweaked it to use my comments and such. I kinda like it.

But I'm taking a poll... Who likes the new look and who prefers the old? This is your one chance to make your preference known, though I'll probably ignore it and go with what I want to do anyway. Actually, I'm not going back to the old one per se. If I go back to it I'm looking for a new top picture and will just change the colors all around. Gut reactions are acceptible.

[And for those of you sitting there going, "wait, I thought she had a dot phobia", this is a prime example of what isn't covered by the phobia. There's a very fine line between the heebie jeebies and strange attraction. I like the look of this because everything is in straight lines and it gives me a sense of order. Strange, yes.]