Sunday, May 16, 2004

Who needs sleep?

Surprisingly, no one has updated their blog between 2:00 a.m. and 4:00 a.m., and yet I still check. If anyone is noticing a spike in thier hits lately, it's likely me coming back over and over trying to find something to keep me busy. I've been having trouble sleeping lately so I find myself online at odd hours of the night. I didn't sleep at all on Thurs night, and only slept about 5 hours last night. I've yet to be to sleep tonight and I have my 9:00 a.m. wakeup call lurking over me. I've decided that church tomorrow is a must since I've missed the last 2 weeks and will miss the next 7. But chances of me dozing during the sermon are increasing every minute as I stare at my computer screen. If I last another 30 minutes, it's likely I'll meet my mom as she's just waking up. On the bright side, it's only 4:00 p.m. in China, so if I alter my sleep pattern now, I can avoid the jet lag later.