Sunday, May 02, 2004

Meaningless

Well, I survived the walkathon, though I hesitate to call it that since no one really walked. I think I may have done one lap, but since we were walking in the halls of the high school, that took about 30 seconds to do. Mostly we sat around and griped about how loud they were playing the music. We had so much crap there with us you would have thought were were staying a week. We ended up only staying till 3:30, but most everyone else was gone by that point. The live band at 2:30 pretty much cleared out the place. I may have had 2 cups of coffee and 3 glasses of Pepsi in anticipation of being up all night. And now I'm too wired to even think about sleeping.

I tried to be productive during the walk. At about 1:30 I opened my laptop and started looking at my PR notes for my exam on Monday. That lasted until about 1:33 at which point I switched to solitaire for an hour. The solitaire was much more entertaining I must say.

On a positive yet still insignificant note, I figured out how to copy posts over here from my old blog. But I have to do them one at a time, so it's taking a while. Especially with dial-up connections. Hopefully I'll get a few done a day and my archives will expand accordingly. But I make no promises.

And thus concludes one of the driest and most pointless posts of all time.