Thursday, January 19, 2006

Tag-a-long

Oye, I started reading Kelly's blog today, and when I saw she had a tag post, I knew before even getting to the end that I was a goner. But who am I kidding, I love these things.

4 Jobs You've had:
1. Cashier at Kroger. It really was that glamorous.
2. Maid for my Dad's residential cleaning service. Even more glamourous with the blue uniforms I had to wear.
3. Library gopher for IU's interlibrary loan. Trekking all over campus carrying 3 bags in each hand and a backpack on my back full of thesis' lazy people wanted to check out. And I make a mean copy on the copier.
4. Social Security Disability Adjudicator. Denying people's dreams.

4 Movies you can watch over and over:
1. Hoosiers
2. Rudy
3. 8 Seconds
4. Life as a House

4 TV shows you like to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Law and Order SVU
4. Lost

4 Places You've been on Vacation:
1. The geographical center of the US
2. Lookout Mountain
4. The Holocaust Museum
5. The Alamo

4 Websites you visit daily:
1. Google
2. Buzzpage
3. Hotmail
4. The Indiana Code

4 of my Favorite Foods:
1. Mashed potatoes
2. Beets
3. Green beans
4. Chocolate

4 Places I'd rather be:
1. Vegas
2. London
3. With my niece
4. NYC

4 Albums I can't live without: (I'm changing it to artists/bands since I can't decide between albums)
1. Guster
2. Switchfoot
3. Jadon Lavik
4. Bee Gees

4 People to Tag with this List:
1. The Mom
2. Stag
3. Pooh
4. (Don't have anyone to put here because everyone who reads my blog has been tagged.)