Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Something New Everyday

One of my favorite movies of all time is Dead Poet's Society. It's fabulous. Really. My roommate borrowed my VHS copy a couple of years ago, and when I moved out, I never got it back. So imagine my glee when I dropped by Target yesterday and saw they had the special edition on DVD for 10 bucks. With commentary. My favorite.

Anyway, I'm watching it now, even though it's late because I took migraine pills and now the caffiene is kicking in. But I was browsing through imdb.com to see what the actors had been in since. Ethan Hawke obviously had a career past this. And I can see Robert Sean Leonard weekly on House, M.D.

The one that surprised me though was the guy who played Pitts. Did you know that he is the son of Sam Waterston? Yeah, me neither.