Friday, November 28, 2003

Random Thoughts

I had the mother of all migraines last night, which meant I slept about 40 minutes total. So I had a lot of time just laying in bed and thinking of things. Something completely random occured to me. In a lot of families, there's one common occupation that people do. Not so in our family. This is the semi complete list based on those who are in college now and up:
Coal miner, some other kind of miner, Pastor, Church Administrator, Missionary, 3 elementary school teachers, Catholic School Preschool teacher, beautician, tax accountant, nurse, assessor, machinist, baseball coach, mechanic, massage therapist, prison laundry worker, environmental consultant, state investigator, cop, and lawyer.

And that's just from my grandfather down to me. We're one occupationally diverse family.