Friday, November 28, 2003

Resolutions

People who have me on their friends lists are probably thinking, stop blogging already. What can I say, I'm bored.

I decided that it was time to come up with my December Resolution since December 1 is on Monday. Some of you who know me, know that I don't like to do yearly resolutions only in January, but instead I try to do one every month. I gave up soda in August, and surprisingly, I'm still with that one.

For this year's December resolution, I'm going to try to clean up my language. Had anyone told me a couple of years ago that this would be my resolution, I would have thought they were crazy.

Because up until a few years ago, I never cursed. Ever. And then, all of the sudden, I catch myself doing it all the time. And I know I can control it, because I catch myself around my parents all the time. I've determined it's one of those things that I can change to become a better person. I know you can be a good person, regardless of what comes out of your mouth, but I think what I say contradicts who I want to be perceived as. So here's to being a little cleaner with my language.