Friday, December 26, 2003

Friday Five

1. What was your biggest accomplishment this year?
- landing an internship with the Court (sad isn't it)

2. What was your biggest disappointment?
- not getting married. Oh wait, that's my family's biggest disappointment for me. Actually, I'm pretty happy with how the year went. Did a lot of growing and becoming more self assured, so it would be wrong of me to complain.

3. What do you hope the new year brings?
- a paying job. A passing Con Law grade.

4. Will you be making any New Year's resolutions? If yes, what will they be?
- I don't do Year's resolutions. I do months. And I'm not about to post them here lest someone hold me to them.

5. What are your plans for New Year's Eve?
- the odd mixing of the law school friends with the college friends. Will be weird to see the two groups mixing together. As of yet though, no one has figured out what exactly we're doing. We will take suggestions though.