Thursday, March 24, 2005

After Further Review

I've decided to change the name of the new feature yet again. While I find "I do, I'd screw, I'd spew" humorous, it is decidedly shallow and objectifying. Not to mention, it essentially elminates the purpose of choosing fictional characters for the game. If we're basing it solely on the physical, it would be the actor not the character. The game requires a more well-rounded approach. Thus, the new title is "For Ever, For Never, For Now."

[And to clarify, since nothing is self-explanatory: For Ever (marry), For Never (dump), For Now (date).]

The only problem now is that I'm becoming addicted to this feature. Kelly P. has already suggested half a dozen categories and I've got a few on the backburner. Now that they're visually enhanced, it takes a bit more time as I have to find pictures, resize them, upload them, and then link them. I just hope I can avoid posting all my ideas in 2 or 3 days.