Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Snark 'R Us

I love Television Without Pity. Their recaps of shows are so snarky and are right up my sarcasm alley. Sometimes I even enjoy reading the recaps more than watching the actual show itself.Tonight, I was flipping through last week's recap of American Idol, and loved this comment:

Donny Osmond finds himself in the theatre just in time to say hi to Seacrest and get his album plugged, and I am being straight with you when I tell you that this is his 54th album, okay, and they joke about how he's only 152. 54, dude. You know how many albums I have made? None. Now, I'm not a musician, so it's not surprising, but the gap between zero and 54 is simply huge, especially considering this is the first I've heard of these "albums" since he was a little bit rock and roll and I was a little bit fetus.

Just had to share.