Thursday, April 14, 2005

Bucking Bronchial

That person you heard coughing up a lung in the classrooms at school this week was me. [Or Kelly P since incidentally we keep sharing the same bugs.] The doc calls it a bronchial infection. I call it hell.

This hasn't been a good semester. Unfortunately this was the third time I've been ill all semester. And it's sucking especially this time because its so close to finals. But the medication is kicking in. Which is good and bad. Good in that it will hopefully get rid of my symptoms, bad in that I'm so drowsy I'm only up for short periods of time, and even then focusing isn't the easiest thing in the world.

Luckily the weekend has started, and I'll have a few days to recover. I'm bound to the house because I can't drive. Fun, eh? Hopefully, I can get in short spurts of finals studying. Because I'm starting to panic that they are only a little more than a week away.

And, I have that chain blog thing that Kelly tagged me with. I'll get to it soon, though it won't be anything spectacular because I am the least literary person you'll ever meet. But we'll see how that comes out.