Monday, April 04, 2005

Now stay tuned for your regularly scheduled programming.

Sheesh. You post regularly for one week, and then all the sudden you miss a day and the blogger police are breathing down your neck. [Meaningful glance toward Kelly. Unless that comment wasn't insinuating that it was Monday and I hadn't updated, in which case, ignore the meaningful glance.]

Actually blogging was light nonexistent today because I was on call in 2 classes and am always on call in the 3rd. Which meant I was paying attention in said classes and in between was reading and refreshing my notes so that I didn't follow my usual pattern of looking like an idiot in class. [And accompanying Kelly P. to lunch after she got down on her knees and begged and pleaded. Ok, so maybe it didn't take that much persuasion.]

But we soon be back on schedule. I am taking suggestions for "For Ever, For Never, For Now", so if there is someone you're dying to have in a list, let me know. I'll try my best.