Thursday, November 29, 2007

Pick Me Up

I've been a little under the weather this week and have been a little stressed about work. I'm trying to prep for my biggest trial I've yet to have and every time I prepare witness questions, my brain turns to mush.

I stumbled upon this old video from 2000 that I love. I remember watching the Tonight Show the night this was on. Angie Harmon is a fantastic actress, and I would watch her in almost anything. The almost comes in because try as I might, I can't stand that new show she's on now. Get her back to Law and Order stat. Or better yet, bring her over to SVU. It would be the meshing of 2 good things.

Anyway, back to the video. The following is the video of Angie's now husband, Jason Sehorn, proposing to her on the Tonight Show. It brings a smile to my face, so I thought I'd share.



Now, back to expert witness testimony prep.

Labels: