Saturday, January 03, 2004

Worried

The law school sure does know how to make me nervous. I just got a message on our answering machine telling me I need to call the recorder about something. Which means there's something wrong with one of my grades. Because the professors record all of the grades and then the recorder has to enter them on our permanent records. So if she's calling, they've had a problem of some sort. But all she said in her message was that I need to call her. And of course they called at 5:15 which means that I can't call them back until the morning. So every possible scenario is going through my head. They lost one of my exams. I flunked Con Law and need to take it again. One of my exams was incomplete. Etc, Etc. I guess the worst possible scenario would be if they lost one and I have to retake it. What a nightmare.