Thursday, July 01, 2004

Time-Delayed

A few people claimed that they emailed me while I was gone, but I was highly skeptical since I never received an email from them. But then I noticed that I hadn't received an email from my mother during the last 2 weeks there. Highly unusual. When they picked me up at the airport my mother said that she had emailed me a half a dozen times in the last week. Well, yesterday I received a new email from my mom. Only she had written it 10 days ago. It was telling me all about father's day and such. So I'm expecting more emails to appear in the next few days. If you emailed me at some point in the last couple of weeks and were expecting a response, be patient, it still may come. I make no promises though because I may choose to ignore you even if I get it. I do reserve the right to be obstinate.