Thursday, April 14, 2005

Book Squirm

Ok, I am likely the worst person to pick to do one of these things. I have the literary taste of a 5 year old. But since Kelly nominated me, I'm obligated. So here goes.

1. You're stuck inside Fahrenheit 451, which book do you want to be saved?
Ok, I admit, I had no idea what this meant. I've never heard of that book, let alone read it. But thanks to Stag, I think it means something about the world being on fire and all the books are burning. So I would have to save To Kill a Mockingbird as it is my favorite.

2. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?
Constantly. But I can't think of one off the top of my head.

3. The last book you purchased?
Um, I think it was In her Shoes. But I never got around to reading it.

4. What are you currently reading?
Nothing that is not law related. I get on these kicks where I will read 3 or 4 "light reading" type books, but I haven't picked one up since Christmas break.

5. Five books you would take to a deserted island?
Dum Ditty Dum Ditty Dum Dum Dum by Dr. Seuss
The Bible [It's a book I actually own.]
The UCC code. [Never know when you might need kindling.]
A book by Dave Barry.
The Queen of Clean [For all your stainfighting needs.]

Ok, so now I have to tag 3 people. I pick Kristine, Pooh, and CM. Now, I'm going to be nice and not notify them they've been picked, but if they happen to stumble upon the blog, they will know. At least I've done my part.