Friday, April 15, 2005

Friday Spies ©

As always, care of BTQ

1. What names did you consider for your blog?
This one. It was it. No other contenders. For a full explanation, you can see the Frequently Thought Questions under Archives. However, I do enjoy Jesus Town Chronicles as Stag describes me on her blog.

2. What is your favorite adult beverage and why?
Ensure for Seniors.
Oh, not quite that adult? Umm, I've always been partial to strawberry margaritas, but rum and diets do the trick on a budget.

3. If you could cancel 3 televisions shows, what would they be?
Topping my list would have been Seinfeld if it weren't already retired. Current shows: Survivor, Law and Order: Criminal Intent and Reba.

4. You've been asked to host SNL. Which cast would you choose to work with, and who would you choose as the musical guest?
Musical guest is easy: Guster because I *heart* them. Cast, I'd pick and choose. David Spade, Jimmy Fallon, Seth Meyers, Ana Gasteyer. Mostly the early 90s cast.

5. What will Britney Spears name her baby and which three names will she consider and reject before settling on the "winner"?
I liked whoever suggested the combo names like Brevin and Kitney. Classic. She'll probably ponder over Madonna Spears for a while, but will end up with Proactive Spears-Federline to pay homage to the miracle product that made her who she is today.