Monday, May 07, 2007

Pop Quiz

I have this wonderful tool called the ShedEnder. It was recommended to me by a fellow cat owner who knows the pain of waking up every morning with cat hair on your clothing, your pillow, your pantyhose, etc. Oh, and don't believe the ad. You can get it at Walgreens for less than $10.

The quiz: I got busy brushing this evening and these were the results. How many cats did I brush to get this much hair? (I promise this is 100% cat hair and not the dumped out part of my Dyson which I blogged on before).

Think you know?

Are you sure?

It was 3/4 a cat. The one in front below. Granted, there is a lot of him to go around, but still, it's pretty ridiculous that you can get that much hair off of one cat. And I'm not even done with him yet. He only allows me to get so far until he tries to bite my arm off. So I have to go back later.

The boys are going to the vet tomorrow. I didn't want the vet to think I was a bad cat owner who didn't groom her cats. The white one's got some issues which I'm hoping are not serious. The other one is going just to get his shots. Hopefully the visit will not cost me an arm and a leg. Even more important, I hope it's just a run of the mill UTI and not something more serious. I know I'm adamant that the cats are not my kids, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy having them around. He's only 6, so he should have a lot more good years in him.

Labels: