Tuesday, April 10, 2007

American Idol: 8 is Enough

Melinda
Wasn't my favorite, but she still knocks it out of the park. I think Simon was just looking for one time to knock her down. Hopefully he's gotten it out of his system. She still sings better than anyone in all 6 seasons of this show.

Lakisha
Eh. I'm over her. She doesn't agree with anyone. And she doesn't take anyone's advice. She'll be really difficult to work with in the future.

Chris
We all know how I feel about Chris. I thought tonight's performance was cheap and out of tune. So of course the judges would fall all over themselves trying to praise it no end.

Haley
Obviously she knows she's in this because of her looks. It's like a bad high school performance.

Phil
He's out of his league by now. I never thought he was good to begin with and now he's just on my nerves.

Jordan
She has a good voice, but with her more than others, all songs sound like a dumbed down version. Tonight's song seemed so slow. I feel like I'm watching a high school performance.

Blake
Like it, didn't love it. He's hands down the best guy. Though I fear he'll hit the bottom 3 soon.

Sanjaya
I don't even care. I'm tempted to even turn the TV off and not even watch it at this point. He doesn't ever put any effort into his songs, so why should I? Though the 5 o'clock shadow is really wigging me out. As is the hair. It's not as bad as I had thought it would be. Still. Please.

Overall, this night was so meh. I'm almost bored to tears. The bottom 3 should clearly be Phil, Haley, and Sanjaya. It will be Phil, Haley, and Blake. I've predicted it at least 3 times before that Phil would leave. I'll try a different tactic and call Haley out hoping I'm wrong. Though, I wouldn't shed any tears if they got rid of both of them.

Labels: