Tuesday, May 01, 2007

All in the family.

About this time last year, I linked to a couple of new blogs which showed promise. They were, of course, the blogs belonging to my brother and my dad.

Yeah, I learned not to get my expectations up. After checking often to see if either of them had posted something new, I realized that it was a lost cause. Bummer, because I did enjoy reading them. I guess the men in the family are not nearly as long winded as the females.

Then, a few weeks ago, after discovering my blog, my sister decided to start her own. She kept hinting at me linking to it here. So I did so without much fanfare. I linked it on the side in the Fam Blogs section. But I didn't dedicate a post to it. I'd learned my lesson. After she brought it up to me recently, I admitted that I wasn't going to link to it until I knew she had stuck with it. And I was giving it till she got her 3rd post.

So she finally did it. It only took her 6 weeks, but she now has 4 posts up. Of course, they all have to do with my niece. Only she had first hand knowledge of most of the things, so I'm certain hers are more accurate.

So with all of the appropriate fanfare, I give you The Sis' Blog. (And in case you haven't been there in a while, yes, my mom is still blogging. In fact, she's much better at doing it lately than I am. Check her out.)

Labels: